We follow a rugged trail with dramatic views; to the west Himal Chuli (7893meter) Manaslu (8156meter) and Ganesh Himal (7406m). On a clear day, even the Annapurna range can be seen rising up behind and to the north across the valley is Langtang Lirung. We pass a few huts in the high picture of Laurebina La, cross a small ridge and have our first views of the holy lakes. There are about a dozen lakes in the Gosainkunda Basin.The main three are Saraswatikunda, Bhairabkunda, and Gosainkunda.
According to legend, Shiva created Gosainkunda when he pierced a glacier with his trident to obtain water to quench his thirst after having swallowed poison that threatened to destroy the world.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport (1360meter) by our representative, transfer to the hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Dhunche (2030meter), 8hrs drive, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04 : Trek to Sing Gompa (Chandanbari) (3250meter), 5hrs walks, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Gosainkunda (4380meter), 6.30hrs walks, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Ghopte (3430meter) after crossing Lauri Bina La pass (4610meter), 7.30 hrs walks, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07 : Trek to Tharepati (3510meter), 2.30hrs walks, overnight at guesthouse.
Tranquil holy Gosainkunda Lake, Luribina La pass, Tharepati La pass, different community with majority of Tamang, Sherpa, Gurung people.
Day 08 : Trek to Kutumsang (2470meter), 4.30 hrs walks, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09 : Trek to Chisapani (2170meter), 6hrs walks, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10 : Trek to Sundarijal (1460meter) and drive back to Kathmandu, 3.30hrs walks, 1hr drive, overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 12 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
Destination : Gosainkunda Lake / Lauri Bina La pass (4610meter) Group Size : Min - 1 Minimum altitude : 2030meter Maximum altitude : 4610meter Grade : Moderate Season : Spring & Autumn Accommodation : Guesthouse Duration : 12 Day Entry : Dhunche Exit : Sundarijal
The price covers the following services
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
• Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
• Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
• Langtang National Park permit and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fees.
• An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licenced by Government of Nepal, Ministy of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
• Highly experienced trekking porter.
• Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
• All necessary ground transportation.
• Airport transfers.
• All governmental procedure.
• Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
The price does not cover the following services
• Meals at Kathmandu.
• Personal nature expenses.
• Bar and beverage bills.
• Your Travel Insurance.
• Rescue & Evacuation.
• Gratitude (tip) for staff.