Trekking in Mustang region is a unique experience which takes you to an arid region beyond the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. The route entails traveling across desert like landscape, barren ridges, deep canyons, eroded cliffs and moraine valleys. It is a land of barley field and pasture where sheep are seen grazing and ponies are used to carry loads. The views of windswept Kali Gandaki Valley, vast spaces around Kagbeni, sprawling ridges and high mountains provide
a mind blowing experience for the brave adventurer. Trekking in Mustang is truly one of the most rewarding experiences in Nepal. Trekkers will have a close up view of the primitive society that has remained unaffected by modernization for centuries. The king still exists and grants audience to the visitors in his palace at the walled city of Lo Manthang.
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu International Airport ater meeting with our representative transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, sightseeing around Pokhara
Day 03 : Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni, overnight at camp
Day 04 : Kagbeni – Chele, overnight at camp
Day 05 : Trek to Geling, overnight at camp
Day 06 : Gelling–Charang, overnight at camp
Day 07 : Trek to Lo Mantang, overnight at camp
Day 08 : Rest day at Lo Manthang, overnight at camp
Day 09 : Rest day at Lo Manthang, overnight at camp
Mysterious landscapes of Mustang including Lo-manthang, Charang, Ghami village, large numbers of ancient monasteries with primitive monuments, caves, etc.
Day 10 : Trek to Chami via Gekar, overnight at camp
Day 11 : Trek to Samar, overnight at camp
Day 12 : Trek to Kagbeni, overnight at camp
Day 13 : Trek to Jomsom, overnight at lodge/camp
Day 14 : Jomsom–Pokhara by flight or trek through Tatopani/ Ghoirepani to Pokhara
Price that included in package
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and tourist standard in Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
• Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
• Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
• Annapurna Conservation Area permit fees.
• An experienced fluent English speaking guide, trained by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
• Highly experienced trekking porter.
• Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
• All necessary ground transportation.
• Airport transfers.
• All governmental procedure.
• Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
Price that does not included in package
• Meals at Kathmandu.
• Personal nature expenses.
• Bar and beverage bills.
• Your Travel Insurance.
• Rescue & Evacuation.
• Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Destination : Lo - Manthang Group Size : Min - 2 Minimum altitude : 2700m. Maximum altitude : 3800m. Grade : Moderate & Strenuous Season : Spring, Summer & Autumn Accommodation : Tented Camp Duration : 14 Day Entry : Jomsom Exit : Jomsom