Rara lies on the remote Karnali zone in the north – west of Nepal. The region is made up of long ridges covered with temperate forests and alpine pastures enclosing high valleys. Summer rainfall is low but winter snow can be heavy and persistent. Since the region is fairly high and free from monsoon thunder storms, the summer season is ideal for trekking. Winters are cold, but in the autumn season, trekking is rewarded with a profusion of alpine flowers.
Day 01 : Kathmandu – Nepalganj
Day 02 : Nepalganj – Jumla
Day 03 : Jumla – Chere chaur
Day 04 : Chere chour – Nauri Gaud
Day 05 : Nauri Gaud – Vhulvule
Day 06 : Vhulvule – Jyari
Day 07 : Rara Lake
Exploring tranquil Rara Lake, stunning Himalayan panorama, exploring typical village people and their way of life.
Day 08 : Rara – Ghorasain
Day 09 : Ghorasain – Sinja
Day 10 : Sinja – Jaljala Chaur
Day 11 : Chere Chaur – Jumla
Day 12 : Jumla – Nepalganj – Kathmandu.
Price Covers the Following Services
• Three star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and tourist standard in Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
• Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
• Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
• Annapurna Conservation Area permit fees.
• An experienced fluent English speaking guide, trained by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
• Highly experienced trekking porter.
• Staffs food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
• All necessary ground transportation.
• Airport transfers.
• All governmental procedure.
• Welcome & farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
Price Does not covers
• Meals at Kathmandu.
• Personal nature expenses.
• Bar and beverage bills.
• Your Travel Insurance.
• Rescue & Evacuation.
• Gratitude (tip) for staff.
Destination : Rara Lake (3200m) Group Size : Min - 2 Minimum altitude : 2344m. Maximum altitude : 3210m. Grade : Easy & Moderate Season : Spring & Autumn Accommodation : Tented Camp Duration : 12 Day Entry : Jumla Exit : Jumla